The Museum Store is open but you can still buy your Swedish foods and treats for curbside pickup!
Just place your order online or over the phone and pick it up at the Museum door. After you place your order, Museum Staff will process the total amount due with tax. Museum Membership discounts will be honored at check-out using our Member directory. Once your order has been received and processed, we will E-mail you a PayPal invoice with the total amount due and schedule your pick-up. If you prefer to pay over the phone, please call 773-728-8111 after you receive your invoice.
Thank you for supporting the Swedish American Museum!
This week freshly baked orders have to be made by Tuesday at 6 p.m. Pickup will be on Wednesday noon – 4 p.m.
This week we are baking cinnamon rolls.
*No additional discount applies towards fresh baked goods.
Don’t miss out on these Easter essentials!
- Priest XO Cheese– The US market version of Västerbottensost, perfect for making Ostpaj.
- Swedish Loose Candy Easter Mix– An assortment of Swedish gummies in a festive Carrot-shaped bag to fill Easter baskets or gift to friends near and far.
- Paulina Market Sausages– We have an assortment of great sausages for your Påskbord.
- Grebbestads Ansjovis– Tasty, and uniquely seasoned Swedish anchovies are a must for making Jansson’s Temptation.
- Herring– We always carry a large selection of herring in different marinades. From crowd-pleasing Mustard Sauce to the more simple and classic Dill Marinade, you’re sure to find a favorite. Stock up while it’s on sale!
LENT SPECIAL! 15% off all fish products (No Additional Discount)