Summer Camp – Art
June 27 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Art Camp with Jelena
Children ages 6-12 are welcome to join our ‘travels’ as we learn about some of the countries that Chicagoans have immigrated from. We will be creating works of art each day as we travel the world. Note that we will be visiting new countries this year (in case you were with us last summer). We will spend time each day working on creating a paper mache’ Dala Horse in honor of Sweden.
The summer camp will run Monday, June 27 – Friday, July 1, 1 p.m. – 4 p.m.
Cost is $200 for the week for Museum members and $250 for non-members.
- Up to 3 weeks prior to the first day of camp: Refund will be provided minus a 5% cancellation fee.
- From 1-3 weeks prior to the first day of camp: Refund will be provided minus a 50% cancellation fee.
- Within 1 week of the first day of camp: No refunds will be provided, except with written physician verification.
- Refunds will not be given for dismissal due to behavioral or emotional situations occurring at camp.
- Programs cancelled by the Swedish American Museum due to low enrollment or any other reason will be fully refunded.
Please allow up to 10 business days.